Tuesday, October 4, 2011


Member of the Month


Welcome to the MN AMA’s new feature--Member of the Month!

Member of the Month is designed to show appreciation for and recognize MN AMA members for their membership. Member of the Month is also a great way for other members to get to know each other. Once a month a member will be chosen at random at the end of the month and receive a congratulations email at the beginning of their month asking them for an interview.

Member of the Month receives:
•                Recognition on the MN AMA website, all social media outlets and at all monthly events
•                Free attendance at all events (mixers/programming events) that month (minus Annual Conference).
•                Thank you card from VP of Membership and President
•                Personal Phone call from VP of Membership

October Member of the Month


1.        
         What’s your name?
Jessica Berg
2.        
         Where do you work? What is your role?
Fredrikson & Byron, P.A., Marketing & Business Development Assistant
3.        
         When did you join the AMA?
August 2011
4.         
     Why did you join the AMA?
I joined the AMA for professional development.
5.       
         What have you learned or do you hope to learn from the MN AMA?
I hope to learn more about how different industries are marketing in the post-recession era and how tactics are changing to meet the values of a new consumer.
6.        
         What is one piece of career/marketing advice you have for other MN AMA Members?
Allow yourself a few misses and mistakes. Most times I’d rather stay in my comfort zone, but I’ve learned more from mistakes and projects that needed a ‘Plan B’ or ‘Plan C’ solution. If something is easy, then I need to push myself further.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment