Monday, November 16, 2009


A Mosaic of MN AMA Annual Conference Reflections

Did you go to the conference this year? If you did not get a chance to attend the annual conference, take a look at what some of the attendees had to say about it. Over 300 came and we have a small handful of participants who offered their reflections below. We invite you to add your opinion- good, bad or indifference. Add your comments or reflections to this post now.



Rob McChane said, “Being a first-time attendee to the Annual Conference, I was really impressed with the quality and caliber of the guest speakers. They seemed genuinely interested in sharing their knowledge which created a level of interaction with attendees that I haven't seen at other events like this. I also really enjoyed the social media element of the conference. It’s nice to see the MN AMA promoting professional development in these new areas of marketing to help its membership stay ahead of the curve."

Barrie Berquist said, “This was my first time attending the MN AMA annual conference and I was excited to see what it was all about. Since I am currently in job transition, I was hoping to network with marketing professionals and take home new marketing-related information that would help me in my job search. I was also excited to hear presentations from marketing leaders from a diverse range of companies on the challenges and successes they have experienced, especially in this unstable economy. The MN AMA annual conference turned out to be everything I hoped it would be and I will definitely be returning next year.”

Ken Gregory commented, "The MN AMA 2009 Annual Conference was a big success. In a one-day event, it gave me an incredible opportunity to connect with so many leaders and marketing professionals, and gain amazing insights from the keynotes and track sessions. There was a great deal of variety with the track sessions and speakers, and I liked having the option to choose the sessions that I was most interested in. I also enjoyed working at the MN AMA booth - watching the 'Lovemarks' book fly off the table and listening to the tweet traffic throughout the day."



Kristi Kottschade said, "This has been my fourth year attending the MN AMA Annual Conference and every year I have been impressed with the speakers. They all do a fantastic job and provide some good information that I can use in my job. The volunteers really put a lot of hard work into making it a success. Looking forward to next year's annual conference. I will be there!"

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Thusuong Hiel said...

I agreed with everyone about how good this year conference was. I had a great time meeting new people and learning some new tools to bring back to my work. I will definitely be back next year.

Post a Comment